Author Dates

I'm excited to be hosting Cris Mazza tomorrow at North Carolina A and T State University. She's on a book tour for Various Men Who Knew Us as Girls, stopping most recently at Davidson College, UNC Charlotte, and UNC Chapel Hill.

We've never met except by way of social media, that potent new force that can bring down dictators, unite a nation, and on a smaller scale, bring together authors and readers who otherwise would never have met.

The writing world gets larger and larger, and the number of books swells every year, but the power of networks and searches lets us find similar souls across continents and oceans and centuries.

It's been fun to work with Cris, who like me has a history of successful angling for large and toothy fish! And it will be fun to see where connections take me this year as I launch my new novel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Bloggers!

Mother's Day: Thoughts on a Generation

My Next Big Thing